In addition to showing the beautiful European countryside from a worm’s eye perspective of a slow-moving and small vehicle, the trip was also an excellent field test for Midgard’s new positioning services, and for mobile blogging using the new Nokia N and E series phones.
All in all, a very interesting trip.
Now that I’m back on duty, the things I will focus on next are:
- Getting MultiLingual Midgard forward
- Rewriting Midgard’s replication system
- Developing an order management system into OpenPsa 2
- Adding the missing pieces into Midgard’s new AJAX UI with Jerry
- …and finally, helping Tarjei along in his role as the new MidCOM maintainer
In addition, Kerttu just bought me a bicycle which I will be able to test on the monday commute. Will be interesting as the last time I’ve had a bike was some fifteen years ago…