This is how the UI looks now.
- Content is edited straight on your regular page, no forms and no weird admin UIs
- Publish and Delete buttons initiate workflows configured to the system
- Images can be added via drag-and-drop
- Edit is a state that enables all areas that have been configured editable, and also includes the Add buttons to listings
- Add slides in a new item, based on how the listing looks like
And this screenshot comes from Midgard Create running on my MeeGo Netbook
Installation could be slightly smoother, though:
- MeeGo PHP packages don’t come with PEAR
- MeeGo Midgard packages didn’t install SQLite GDA provider by default
- MeeGo PHP packages didn’t have pcntl (needed
Anyway, cool stuff!