1. Our software comes with an installer program.
Yes. First you install Midgard using your distributions's native package management tools, and then let datagard do the rest. It will install all necessary PEAR packages, create a database for you, tune cron and SOLR setup, and finally set up a working Midgard website.
2. Installing or uninstalling our software does not require a reboot of your machine.
Yep. Apache needs to be restarted, though when you install Midgard or new MgdSchemas.
3. You can choose your locale and language at install time, and never have to see English again after that.
Language isn't asked at install time. Instead, we use browser content negotiation to figure out the appropriate UI language.
4. Eval versions of the latest edition(s) of our software are always available for download from the company website.
5. Our WCM software comes with a fully templated "sample web site" and sample workflows, which work out-of-the-box.
Yes, there is a default template datagard will set your initial website with. We could do more to make the sample site "do more" out-of-the-box though.
6. We ship a tutorial.
7. You can raise a support issue via a button, link, or menu command in our administrative interface.
8. All help files and documentation for the product are laid down as part of the install.
9. We run our entire company website using the latest version of our own WCM products.
10. Our salespeople understand how our products work.
Yep, seems so :-)
11. Our software does what we say it does.
Yes, though the list from 1.8 would have new items in 8.09.
12. We don't charge extra for our SDK.
13. Our licensing model is simple enough for a 5-year-old to understand.
14. We have one price sheet for all customers.
Free software. Need I say more? Services pricing is relatively straightforward too.
15. Our top executives are on Skype, Twitter, or some similar channel, and: Feel free to contact them directly at any time.
To help people find pages related to this meme around the web, I suggest adding the string 9c56d0fcf93175d70e1c9b9d188167cf to such pages, so that a Google query can find them all.