This should also make it easier for MidCOM developers to utilize some of the useful OpenPsa libraries, including:
- org.openpsa.contactwidget, a “business card” library for displaying person records
- org.openpsa.mail, library for sending and parsing emails
- org.openpsa.notifications, a centralized tool for sending notifications to users in media selected by them
- org.openpsa.qbpager, library for displaying large sets of Query Builder results in a paged view
- org.openpsa.queries, system for storing queries into database
- org.openpsa.relatedto, library and AJAX UI for managing relations between objects
- org.openpsa.smslib, library for sending SMS messages through various gateways
To run OpenPsa2 from the Subversion checkout, follow these instructions.
Updated: Obviously the OpenPsa 2 beta is also available via PEAR installation.